Hartnell Taylor Cook LLP is an Independent Commercial Property Consultant providing a comprehensive service covering all aspects of Commercial Property located throughout the UK with specialist knowledge of the retail property market nationwide and the South West Commercial Property market including retail, office, industrial, leisure properties and residential /commercial development opportunities.
Hartnell Taylor Cook LLP strives to provide a friendly and flexible approach to all of our clients' needs and seek to fulfil the following objectives:-
- To provide our clients with the best service possible
- To conduct our business to the highest ethical standards
- To secure the best possible result for our clients
Additional Key facts on Hartnell Taylor Cook LLP...
- Established in 1922 and remains an independent partnership
- Offices in Bristol and London
- Over 90 employees including 28 Partners/Directors providing a very high ratio of senior level advice to our clients
- In the UK’s top 30 practices
- Hartnell Taylor Cook LLP are ISO 9001:2008 accredited
- Recent large scale transactions include acquisition of 3 City of London office investments for in excess of £100 million, acquisitions/disposals on behalf of Pret a Manger, Pull & Bear, Zara, Network Rail, Soil Association, Jamie Oliver, The Police and Crime Commissioner for Avon & Somerset BANES, Schuh and Waitrose, and the management and associated roles of property portfolios on behalf of Maritime and Coastguard Agency, Homes and Communities Agency, The Co-operative Group, Marks & Spencer, Duchy of Lancaster and South West Ambulance Service Trust
- Manage over £2.5 billion of property within the UK including over 1 million sq ft of Grade A City of London offices on behalf of a wide range of property companies and Family Offices
- Cover the whole of the UK
We are proud of the depth of experience and knowledge provided by our staff. Click here to search for a member of staff
The investment team has acquired a prime leisure investment located in Bristol’s Harbourside on behalf of CBRE Global Investors.